CLOSET COSPLAY CONTEST
It’s the weekend and you’re stuck inside? What better way to spend it than cosplaying from your closet! Anime Frontier hopes to bring a little joy to your weekend with our Closet Cosplay Contest! Raid your closet between now and Sunday’s end, and snap a photo of the best SHONEN cosplay can assemble. Tag it with #ClosetCosplayContestAnimeFrontier, and we’ll be giving our 5 favorites two free tickets to Anime Frontier!! Just make sure you follow our rules.
- Everything you put on has to come from your closet or dresser drawer…or your parents/kids/etcs. closet or dresser drawer. (Just ask permission first.)
- You can’t use an already existing cosplay – sorry those are the rules. Sorry, we won’t change them.
- You can’t go buy or make anything specifically for this challenge. It’s gotta come from what you’ve got at home. Why? See rule 1.
- All entries must be submitted by 11:59 PM on Sunday, April 5, 2020.
- Use the tag #ClosetCosplayContestAnimeFrontier on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to enter.
We’ll pick 5 winners and award each two pairs of tickets to Anime Frontier 2021! So, raid those closets and show us your best SHONEN cosplay! And, if this works out, we’ll see about doing more soon!