Thank you for your interest in becoming a part of the Anime Frontier moderator team for 2022.
Moderators will be responsible for the following:
- Welcoming the audience to the panel
- Introducing the guest(s) to the stage
- Having a comfortable conversation based on knowledge of the guest(s) and subject matter
- Maintaining the start and end times for the panel
- Must be comfortable with extemporaneous speaking in the event of technical or other difficulties
Moderators will be selected for their experience in hosting and/or moderating panels and programs, and/or social presence and engagement in online events/channels.
All applications must be submitted by 11:59 PM Central on June 30, 2022. Late applications will not be accepted. Applicants will be notified by July 31, 2022.
All selected moderators will receive a badge good for admission to Anime Frontier all weekend, but please note Anime Frontier does not provide housing or travel support.
Selected moderators will participate in a 45 minute moderator onboarding meeting, date TBD.
Anime Frontier reserves the right to approve or deny all applications, and all Anime Frontier decisions are final.
Should you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.