ANIME FRONTIER INTERPRETER TEAM
“Interpretation is not a matter of words only: it is a matter of making intelligible a whole culture.” – Anthony Burgess
Anime Frontier Powered By Crunchyroll will host a number of Japanese guests at our inaugural event, and the Anime Frontier team is looking for talented individuals who can help interpret for our guests from Japan. Do you have Japanese language skills and want to be part of the Anime Frontier team? Please read on for more details!
All Anime Frontier’s interpreter roles are paid positions.
Interpreter Role – Fluent Japanese-English Interpreter
- Interpret for guests on stage for panels
- Clearly communicate words from guests to the audience and field questions from fans
- Interpret for press interviews between media and guests
- Interpret for other special events as necessary
- JLPT N2 or higher or equivalent experience
In addition to knowing Japanese, all our interpreters need an understanding of anime, manga, and Japanese pop culture. In addition to payment, all selected interpreters will also receive a badge good for admission to Anime Frontier all weekend, but please note Anime Frontier does not provide housing or travel support.
Anime Frontier 2021 Interpreter Applications are launching soon!
Should you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.